domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Iwama-san Twitter Update (Prince JiJi appears!!)


Iwama-San: Whose hand is this. delicious delicious~ (smile) http://pic.twitter.com/0dmxu0v
Iwama-San: Bonding with the prince now. Tempura tastes good good. http://pic.twitter.com/dEm3EJN
Iwama-San: The shrimp tempura that the prince wanted came first, portion for 2,a~, ate it (smile) finished~
Iwama-San: He has such a large appetite~ the youth~ (smile)
Iwama-San:  n~soul is warm. He said he wants to meet his princesses more.
Iwama-San: aa, yes. I will see the prince again tomorrow~♪
Iwama-San: I will eat well! It’s painful but tastes good. http://pic.twitter.com/yG2uzwd
Iwama-San: It’s painful, painful, painful but flavor is so good! But painful (smile)  http://pic.twitter.com/oplTq93
Iwama-San: The prince is in a good mood (smile)
Iwama-San: The 1st drink that the prince got out,a, made me drink again (smile) done http://pic.twitter.com/WbEFsHP
Iwama-San:  I can’t eat anymore.
Iwama-San: I will giveaway a leftover beer by prince(JJ) to the 1st person who asks, ah, (someone) just drank it. (lol) The end~”
Iwama-San: Prince Jiji appears~. The prince (JJ)   is the photographer (laugh) http://pic.twitter.com/aHBRMeWe



Iwama-San: The prince’s leftover (laugh) once again it was eaten (by some1 else) the end~ http://pic.twitter.com/e3MbuIIx
Source: @akionosuke
Translation Credit: @As0or83 of JYJ3
Please do not remove, alter, or add to the credits.

No hay comentarios: