viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

110805 ‘Protect the Boss’ el elenco revela que quieren proteger


On August 3rd, SBS’s newest drama, ‘Protect the Boss‘, kicked off to a positive start by recording 12.6% in viewer ratings.

Inspired by the drama’s title, the cast was recently asked whom or what they would like to protect. As expected, each actor chose either their family or their fans.

Ji Sung said, “My father, mother, younger sister.. I want to protect my family at all times. It’s because of my family that I’m here today, and I exist because of them. I would also like to always be with my fans.”

Choi Kang Hee replied, “I think that it’s important for me to protect myself first. I have to protect myself in order to protect my family, my friends, and all my fans.”

JYJ’s Jaejoong replied, “I don’t want to lose the memories of being on stage with JYJ’s Yoochun and Junsu, as well as my family. I want to protect everyone who shows us love.”

Wang Ji Hye nodded her head while adding, “Like the others, I want to protect my family first as well as my friends, relatives, and my fans.”

El 3 de agosto, el nuevo drama de la SBS, 'Protect the boss', se inició con un comienzo positivo al registrar un 12,6% en los índices de audiencia.


Inspirado por el título del drama, al el elenco se le preguntó recientemente a quién o qué les gustaría proteger. Como era de esperar, cada actor eligió bien a su familia o sus fans.

Ji Sung dijo: "La hermana de mi padre, la madre más joven .. Quiero proteger a mi familia en todo momento. Es por mi familia que estoy aquí hoy, y existo a causa de ellos. También me gusta estar siempre con mis fans. "

Choi Kang Hee respondió: "Creo que es importante para mí protegerme en primer lugar. Tengo que protegerme con el fin de proteger a mi familia, mis amigos, y todos mis fans. "

Jaejung de JYJ respondió: "No quiero perder el recuerdo de estar en el escenario con Yucheon y Junsu de JYJ, así como mi familia. Quiero proteger a todos los que nos muestran amor. "

Wang Ji Hye asintió con la cabeza al tiempo que añade, "Como los demás, quiero proteger a mi familia en primer lugar, así como mis amigos, parientes y mis fans."


Source + Photos: SBS via Nate
credit: allkpop
Trad. Esp. Hero - 영웅 - 김 재중 - Kim Jaejung

No hay comentarios: